Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

What week is this? Who knows. At least History is done for the year!

I have no idea what week we're on anymore.  Things have been so crazy lately, I'm just happy I remember my own name.  I've had a lot of things going on with Little League, the season is almost upon us, and that means lots of work needs to be done.  It was gorgeous this past weekend so we spent some time outside, Matt put up a fence to keep the dogs out of the mud, and the older kids played frisbee.


I have somehow managed to keep up with schooling and the kids had a good week.  They all did math and reading, a little science, and history.  

The older kids finished their Time Travelers Early 19th Century lapbooks this week, which means history is done for the year. They had fun with this project even though interruptions meant it took a lot longer than we though. 



Annika also took a little time this week to learn a new craft.  She opened a Needle Felting kit we bought and made a cute little penguin. 


I've been working away on little projects around here.  I have a needle case to make for a friend who owns fixed circular knitting needles, and I started knitting a cowl for myself.  I still have plans to make a needle case for myself to hold my 3 sets of interchangeable needles, but that is still a design that is just milling about in my mind. 

 photo kelsblogsiggy_zps5d792189.png

No comments: