Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our Curriculum the 2011-2012 school year.

I've made the final choices for curriculum for the 2011-2012 school year. I'm still amazed that it will be the beginning of our 6th year of homeschooling and that I'll now have a 7th grader, 4th grader and a 1st grader.   I'm sure it will be a tough year, but a fun year all the same. 

So now without further ado...

The 2011-2012 Curriculum Line Up

For Everett




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Annika Clare




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Lucas 






2 comments:

SabrinaT said...

I received my All About Spelling and All About Reading yesterday. And, I can not wait to dive in.

I spent some time going through it and I really do think it will help my son.

I went ahead and ordered the All About Reading (Pre-K). We got the entire set and its well worth the money!

We have decided to try R.E.A.L. Science and A History Odyssey. I hope they are as good as the spelling..

Noah will school over the summer :)

Have a great Summer!!

MOM #1 said...

What great choices! We also used Story of the World, Student Writing Intensive, Homeschool in the Woods, and Teaching Textbooks. I feel like I've found my homeschool twin, LOL.

Be sure to enjoy your break THOROUGHLY before diving back in! :)