Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The new school tables finally arrived on Tuesday night, so I spent part of the afternoon on Wednesday finally digging through all the shelves weeding out things we don't need anymore and packing up things that won't be used for some time.  I got everything organized and now the school room is ready for our 2011-2012 school year.  I've updated the pictures of the room which will be on the sidebar, but thought they also deserved a post of their own. 
I hope you enjoy the pictures.









10 comments:

Kristen | Ello Poppet Blog said...

I LOVE your school area, it looks so fun...the tables are great! We have a big one that all the kids sit at and love it...Looks like your ready for the new year(:

Kel said...

Kris,
We used to have a big table, but my daughter and youngest son were "racing" and she fell and snapped the leg clean off the old table. It would have cost more to fix than buying the new tables. I think the kids will like having the extra space and a spot that is all their own.

Unknown said...

What a great room! I love the color on the wall...so bright and cheery! Since my son will probably be doing mostly online curriculum (he's 13), we will probably be doing school in our living room sofa.

Life and Lives said...

What a beautiful school room!

Melissa said...

Looks Great Kel! I'm coming to have a school day in that nice clean school room : )

~Melissa~

Little Badgers Academy said...

Beautiful school room! And it looks so neat and inviting!

Kimberly said...

Love the color, love the paper storage shelves, love the bulletin boards on the walls. Found you searching for reviews of AAR but got distracted by the beautiful school room :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the tables!! Could you please share where you ordered them from-I'm looking for desks for my girls that don't take up too much space and those look perfect. Thanks!

Kel said...

Many have asked where I got the tables from. I bought them from www.classroomdirect.com

They are 2' x 3' tables.

Anonymous said...

Love it! =)