Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Week in Review Feb 11-15

This will be short and sweet this week. The kids did their usual lessons. We will be finishing up our penguin unit today and will move onto geology now. I've been working on my Elementary American History curriculum and finished it last night. It is only 18 weeks long as we alternate 1 week of history with 1 week of science. The kids do better when we focus on 1 of those subjects for a whole week instead of trying to do a couple days of each. I'll post it under the Original Curriculum heading on the side sometime today.

My parents are coming for a visit next week so school is "closed" next week. We are all looking forward to seeing Mamo and Papa. I especially need it. Some things have happened in the past couple of days which have me feeling really beatup emotionally. My kids can tell that I'm feeling that way and keep telling me "cheer up mom, you're the best mom in the world" My dh keeps telling me I'm the best too, which helps tons. I know that seeing my parents will help.

No pictures this week. I'll try to do better next week.

Kel

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you school room photo's over there in the side bar!

Kerri said...

Praying that a visit with your parents brings refreshment for you :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog design! Thanks for sharing your week and hope your parents visit is fun for all. :)

Daisy said...

Kel, I'm sorry the way things have gone. I'm also sorry if I am part of the reason for your feeling down. I failed miserably at communication 101 this week and hope that you can forgive me.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your visit!

my5wolfcubs said...

Did you have a good visit with your parents? I hope so! I tagged you for a "What's on your desk?" meme. Your schoolroom side bar pictures are amazing -- I want to see your desk, too! Come by my blog for the details and to see my desk.
Lee