Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week of Oct 5-9-- No School but the Halloween Costumes are Done!

We took the week off of school so the kids could have a much deserved break and I could work on sewing their hallween costumes. Lucas decided to keep his from last year, I may have to adjust the sleeve hems if he grows at all before trick or treat night. Everett decided to be a wolf which turned into a huge fest of flying fur while I was sewing. Annika decided to be a tiger which was much easier to sew because I found tiger print fleece which doesn't shed the way gray fake fur does.

Here's some pictures of the finished projects. I hope you enjoy them.



We'll be back to schooling next week so tune in then for a week 8 review.


3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Too cute! You did a great job.

cyn said...

The costumes are fantastic! Well done.

Michelle said...

Love the costumes! Great job!