Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Week 12 Review -- December 14-19

This week was a wrap it up week for us. We did a little school to finish up somethings that were in the works. We also took a field trip to the Children's Museum in Portsmouth VA. The kids and I had a lot of fun and even saw a nice show in the Planetarium about the different holiday celebrations of the season.

I won't list the assignments we actually did since it was just a little of this and a little of that.

Here's a slideshow of our field trip.


We're taking the next 2 weeks off, so we'll see you again in 2009 for our next week in review.

We hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.



5 comments:

MOM #1 said...

That looks like a great trip to the Children's Museum. We heart museums over here and try to get to a new one at least once a month (of course that doesn't always happen, LOL).

Our week was just like yours, we just tried to tie up any loose ends that we'd left frayed due to all the miscellaneous goings on throughout the month. I'm imcapable of calling a break unless we're at the "end" of something, HAHAHA. Call it anal-homeschool-mom syndrome, I guess.

I hope your family has a beautiful, relaxing, and Merry Christmas.

I look forward to seeing everything going on at Fawkes Academy in 2009. Be well!

Daisy said...

I hope you had a wonderful day, Kel! I enjoyed reading your update.

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year!

redkitchen said...

What a cool field trip. I hope you guys have a great vacation. "See" you in a couple of weeks!

SabrinaT said...

What a wonderful trip...

Danielle said...

SOOO CUTE!!