Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Week in review Jan 13-19

It was a pretty normal week here. We're going to be making some changes to curriculum soon as we've finished somethings and are ready to move onto the next. Annika is half way through her official Kindergarten year (last year she was legally considered in preschool) and she's very excited to be starting 1st grade math on Tuesday. She's been waiting to get into a grade with a number on it. We did spend some time making a cake (home ec). The kids started homeschool PE at the YMCA and like it so far. We also went to see the new Veggietales movie (the pirates who don't do anything) Saturday. It was a hit with all of the kids.
Here's a few pictures.
Lucas loves his Mama.
The cake we made.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I love your yummy-looking cake! And I'm glad you enjoyed the Pirates book. My DS has been singing Rock Monster ALL week long.

Anonymous said...

Hey she's moving right along in math. I like your school room. ;o)

Daisy said...

Lookin' Good. I like the 3 columns and the Library Thing.

Anonymous said...

You have been under construction too. Looks great!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake, and that photo of him cuddling is so sweet! I love snuggle-bugs!

Your blog template looks great - I think you are passing me up! Great job! ;-)

Michelle W.