Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cookies for Santa

Hi all,

I know it's been a while since I updated things. We've been busy enjoying school and the unusually warm weather here in Chesapeake. I thought I'd share some pictures

Here's the kids enjoying some time outside in the warm weather. Anna was busy on the swing and I couldn't get a clear picture of her.

Later on we enjoyed some Watermelon and Strawberry Kabobs
One night our crazy pug Festis decided to find a new place to call his own.

Here's the latest "craft" we've been up to. We've been off of school for a while for the holidays and took the opportunity to make some cookies for santa.
Here's a few pictures of the kids decorating them.


3 comments:

samcarter41 said...

Great pictures, Kel! We made and decorated cookies today ourselves.
(Alisa R. from Homeschool Reviews)

Michelle W. said...

I didn't know you had a pug! I LOVE pugs! He is TOO cute, and I love his name, LOL!

I feel so bad because the only cookies I made this year were from store-bought dough.
It looks like you had a fun time making memories together!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I'm jealous of you with that wonderful school room! Have a Happy New year!

(hsmomof5 from HSR)