Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

2013-2014 Week 11

We took off a week for Thanksgiving, and this week was pretty slow as well.  We all seem to be over the coughs and sniffles that were running wild a couple weeks ago.

This week we did a little math and a little science.  Ev and Annika worked on their cell models a little bit, and everyone did math until they got to a new chapter.  The rest of the week was spent crafting (making new stockings) and running errands/going to appointments.

All the kids had to go for dental cleanings, no cavities all around.  Yay.

I'm hoping to get quite a bit accomplished in the next 2 weeks before we take off for the holidays.

I did write a new article for From Sandbox to Socrates about my attempts to raise Dubia Roaches as a food source for Spock the bearded dragon.  That should be published soon.  I'm still surprised that they even invite me to write articles and contribute.  I consider the group of ladies that started that blog to be so much more knowledgable than I, they apparently see something in me I don't see in myself.

Yes these last few posts really stunk, but we didn't have much to report.

I hope you enjoy the slideshow of pictures of the kids with their St. Nick Stockings

 


No comments: