Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween 2008 Costumes are finished!

Hi all,

After waiting 9.5 years my kids have finally decided that they wanted costumes not readily available at the Disney Store. After a afternoon of shopping for fabrics and a basic pattern and 3 days of cutting and sewing, they are finished!!

They all wanted to be Pokemon characters. Everett picked Charmander, Annika picked Squirtle and Lucas picked Pikachu. Here are the pictures of the finished suits. Luckily they all turned out a bit big so we'll be able to use them again another year.



Hope everyone has a happy Halloween!!




5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Kel! Great looking costumes! You are so talented to be able to make them so *realistic* :) Will you make my kids' costumes??Please? LOL

Anonymous said...

Kel those are awesome. I've been in a sewing mood lately, too, but nothing as fancy as those!!!
They look great!

Michelle (foxvalley)

MOM #1 said...

They look great! I can't believe you made those. There's nothing like something made with love by Mommy.

MOM #1 said...

Oh, P.S.

I left an award for you over at my blog. Feel free to drop by if you're interested. No pressure of course.

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic! I love that they coordinate with each other too.